Tuesday, October 21, 2014

bruhh

well hello there. its me the same old fatini, gosh my last post was at january??? well i had a reason ya know. now upsr is finished psra too but i still have some more exams to take. well whatever. tomorrow is wednesday and we have a holiday for deepavali. i gotta say thanks to them coz i really need a break from all this exams. im not sure what is my plan tomorrow i hope my family will do something fun tomorrow. maybe swimming. i lovee swimming n i srsly need to swim coz i havent swim like for AGES!!! anyways i donno what talk about. i dont feel like sleeping n my dad is already snoring right now. uuuu yeah i do have something to tell. next week i have this camp at Dengkil which my school had organised for us year 6. its just at dengkil . its not that far so its fine for me. but i have to say its not really a camp coz we will be sleeping on a bed like not in a khemah which sucks but nevermind just have to stick with the plan. im kinda looking fowrard to go coz i never actually took part in any camps so i hope this will be really fun with all my frens. it is the last year with except if they go to the same school as me which will not really happen i think. soo yeah i cant wait!! oh n yeah i still havet decided which school i wanna go next year cozz im a very picky person ya know. well thats all for now. soory i didnt really care bout my gramma coz i really dont care OK? OK

see ya later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment