Saturday, January 25, 2014

TIRING DAYYY...

Owhh myyy goooshhhh..... its been such a loooong time I since I haven't write in maa blog... so... today my topic will be about roadrun which is in Malay merentas desa. Today we had replacement school because  we will have a long holiday because of Chinese New Year. Well in the morning we had the roadrun. I didn't get the top 25 though.... I think i'll never get it. Well mostly because I am not a good runner and to be honest I  hate running... I got really tired after the roadrun and I felt like vomiting my head was spinning, and then...  started to cry..  A BIT kayyy.... I don't think anyone knows that I cried except for my friends that were near to me. After a while I got better Alhamdulillah..... I was really mad because our teacher did not let us go to class ti have a drink after the run but we had to sit under the sun and watch people get their prizes.. and it was soooo HOT... but as I told you I did get better for a while. My team which is rumah BAYAN got number the number 2 all around. I was quite happy but a little disappointed that we didn't get first place. But that doesn't matter much now. After recess we had to learn like usual... solo.. that's all I guess for today.. I have to go somewhere.. ehhehhe.. till now.....

BUH BAIIII!!!!!!
Xoxoxo tinitinypolkadots.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment